Thursday, March 30, 2006

Mojave Phone Booth

I was thinking about Scarlett and remembering that I once thought that Annabeth Gish in the same vein (I am probably one of very few here). I think her role in Mystic Pizza reminded me of someone. She then disappeared from the mainstream radar, although there were some good TV parts in West Wing, X-Files. Now I see that she has just completed what seems to be an interesting film called Mojave Phone Booth that is based on an actual phone booth(which accepted incoming calls) isolated in the Mojave Desert which gained an online following. Callers from many countries dialed in to see who would answer (often people who hiked to the spot). Looks like it could be an interesting story and curious to see how kind the years have been to Ms Gish.

No comments: