Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The ultimate bachelor TV dinner


This news is a a few months old but I remain amazed. Ready made beans-on-toast!

According to The Guardian:
"The struggle to produce the world's best beans on toast has entered a new phase with the first ready-made sandwich version, which is designed to be cooked in a toaster for about 60 seconds. The invention features a wodge of beans sealed in their frozen sauce between two slices of bread."

In other news: I have been on a few days leave and have been dragged back in kicking and screaming to wrap some stuff up before I head off to Asia for 3 weeks on an assignment. I'm not sure to what extent I'll be able to blog from that part of the world given other bloggers recent experience in India. But never fear, in the famous words of Arnold Schwarzenegger "I'll be back." So hang in there.

2 comments:

Vallypee said...

Take care! Since Asia is the homeland of computer and software geeks, as long as they don't have any tsunamis, earthquakes, typhoons, bombings, volcanos, floods or landslides, you should be able to find an internet connection almost anywhere! I pray for them and you that they don't!

Vallypee said...

The idea of frozen beans on toast is not appealing....